Rockspace AC2100 Dual-Band WiFi Range Extender
In case you are looking for a way to kill the dead zones in your home, then it is advised that you set up a Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi range extender in your home. You can set up this device with the help of the guidelines mentioned in this guide. Read on.
Rockspace AC2100 Setup via WPS Method
This is the very first method following which you can configure the Rockspace wireless range extender. It is called the WPS method.
Follow the instructions mentioned below in order to go about the setup process:
- Plug your Rockspace AC2100 extender into a wall socket.
- Hit the power button and let the LED become solid.
- Porceed further by locating the WPS button on the extender.
- Press it.
- You need to locate the same button on the router.
- Whenever you find it, press it and wait for some time.
- At last, change the location of your Rockspace AC2100 dual-band extender.
In no time, you will be able to perform Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi range extender setup using the WPS method. Faced any issues during the process? Yes? Well then, contact our technical experts for help.
Rockspace AC2100 Setup via Manual Method
Another method through which the Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi range extender can be configured is using the Manual method. This method requires you to access the web user interface of your device.
For a more detailed procedure, refer to the step-by-step guidelines mentioned here:
- Look for a non-damaged electrical outlet in your house.
- Plug the Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi range extender into it.
- Hit the power button.
- Once the LED light has become solid, connect the networking devices.
- Open an internet browser on your system.
- In the URL field, enter re.rockspace.local.
- Press the Enter key.
- You will come across the Rockspace extender login page.
- In the two fields given, enter the default login password and username.
- Hit Log In.
- The Rockspace extender setup wizard will appear with some instructions.
Follow them to complete configuring your Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi range extender. Now, you can access to a blazing-fast internet connection on your every device.
Although executing the setup process via re.rockspace.local is a piece of cake, however a lot of users experience issues during the process. In case, you are also not able to configure the extender with ease, then you ought to give the following troubleshooting hacks a try.
[Fixed] Rockspace AC2100 Dual-Band Extender Setup Issues
- First of all, make sure that your Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi range extender is properly connected to the wall socket. Otherwise, it will not receive proper electricity and cause much bigger issues for you than the setup issues.
- Have you used an Ethernet cable to connect the extender and the host router? Well then, perhaps you used a damaged one. To rectify your mistake, use a non-damaged Ethernet cable to reconnect your networking devices.
- There should not be too much distance between the networking devices as it can stop their signals from getting transmitting in a hassle-free manner. Apart from that, the distance should not be too less. That can also cause a blunder.
- Transmitting appliances, electronic devices, metal objects, and reflexive surfaces should not be kept near the Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi range extender as such things can interfere with the signals of your device.
- Avoid typing web address or the IP address of your wireless range extender should not be inserted in the search bar of your internet browser. Instead, you should make use of the URL field or the address bar for the same purpose.
- Remember that the username and password of your Rockspace wireless range extender are case-sensitive. This means that while you are entering them, you need to turn off the Caps Lock key on your keyboard.
- Do not skip any instruction given on the Rockspace extender setup wizard. Otherwise, no matter what you do, you will be not be able to complete configuring the Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi range extender.
Hopefully, now you will be able to install the Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi range extender via 192.168.0.254 or the WPS method with ease. If you are still getting bonkers because you are not able to, then contacting our technical experts is still in the picture.